In Contract

We met with the builder on Sunday to settle on the final aspects of our build/fixtures/exterior facade and met with our realtor today to review and sign the purchase agreement.   At this point, we’re in contract and awaiting permits from the city to start construction.  Depending on the length of the permit process, we hope to start construction about five weeks from today and take the keys on October 26th.

We struggled with picking a location but ultimately decided to go for a larger lot located at the end of the street.  Wooded areas surround two sides, a protected wetland sits in the front across the street, and we’ll have a neighbor on one side.

20170226_100402.jpg

Panorama of our lot (several lots neighbor ours)

The final rendering, floor plan, and house placement on the lot:

Advertisements